Content Specialist (Spain)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Content Specialist to join our excellent Marketing team to ensure that the offers in our Ubeo app and website have clear, descriptive and enticing information, allowing customers to visualise what the offers before they win their auctions.
Imprescindible poder hacer convenio de prácticas con la universidad.
Agreement must be able to practice with the university.
Key day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating effective offers and service descriptions
- Data entry of offers’s specifications
- Quality assurance of offers
- Attention to detail on replicating offer content to be reflected on the front end
- Ensuring offers content reflects the Ubeo ‘Tone of Voice’
- Meeting individual and team SLAs
- Any other responsibility the job may require
- Spanish native speaker and writer. English is also a must.
- Impeccable creative writing and grammar skills.
- Previous experience working as a Copywriter.
- Ability to help with partners by phone.
- Willingness to work to targets and good understanding of KPI’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough and meticulous with attention to detail.
- Be highly organised.
The soft skills:
- Self motivated, uses initiative and problem solver.
- Assume responsibilities and work under pressure.
- Work to tight deadlines with a can do attitude.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
- Awesome paid Internship in one of Barcelona's coolest startups
- Possibility to grow into a full-time role
- Flexible working hours. Depending on the intern agreement 20h, 30h or 40h per week.
- Flexible holiday policy.
- English classes
- And most importantly, the opportunity to work alongside a talented entrepreneurial team in the heart of Barcelona.